April 19, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm - Crossroads Grand Rapids
This course is designed to instruct participants on the proper methods of sizing hot water piping for boilers and hydronic systems. Students learn different piping configurations and their functionality for hot water boiler systems. In addition, proper pumping methods will be covered as they relate to system capacity.
• Sizing supply and return piping according to boiler capacity
• Types of boilers piping arrangements and how they work
• Pumping considerations for hot water boilers
• Comparing different types of flflow arrangements
• Proper installation techniques
Instructor: Tom Leyder, JS Technical Design
Class Includes: Study material, class instruction, AM refreshements & boxed lunch to go. 8:00am registration & refreshments. Class 8:30am-Noon.
Class Location: Crossroads Conference Center / 6611 Clay Avenue / Grand Rapids 49548
Registration is closed for this event.