April 25, 2023 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am - Crowne Plaza Lansing West
Continuing on with Hydronics training, this course is designed to instruct participants on the proper methods of sizing boilers and hydronic systems. Students learn how different piping configurations and terminal units affect the functionality of hot water systems. In addition, proper pumping methods will be covered as they relate to system capacity.
• Selecting the proper boiler and terminal units based on building loads and configurations
• Types of boiler piping arrangements and how they are configured
• Pumping considerations for hot water boilers
• Selecting the right pump based on flow and resistance
• Control strategies for best performance
Instructor: Don Steeby – Professor of HVAC at GRCC
Includes: Study materials, class instruction, full breakfast. Registration & breakfast 7:30am / $79pp
Location: Crowne Plaza Lansing West / 925 S. Creyts Rd, Lansing MI 48917
Registration is closed for this event.