January 25, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm - Crossroads Grand Rapids
This is an introductory course for technicians to learn the functionality and installation techniques of Fujitsu Heat Pumps. Students will learn how Mini-Split Heat Pumps operate and how they can be applied to various heating and cooling projects.
- The 10 best practices to follow when installing mini-splits
- The top 10 support issues and how to repair them
- How heat pumps differ from other types of heating/cooling equipment
- How digital technology shapes the way the compressor operates
- What makes heat pumps so efficient
- How variable speed compressors and fans operate
- How to properly size mini-split heat pumps
Class Includes: Study materials, class instruction, refreshments. 8am registration. Class 8:30am-Noon.
Class Location: Crossroads Conference Center / 6611 Clay Ave • GR • 49548
Registration is closed for this event.