June 10, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am - Virtual Classroom
Our standard duct design class has been adapted for our virtual classroom. Join us as we dive into the important topic of duct design and system airflow
- Understanding how air moves around corners and it’s relationship to the overall performance of the distribution system.
- What is Static Pressure and how does it relate to the size and air flow of the air distribution system?
- Equivalent Footage…why using the wrong fittings will slow the air.
- How to determine correct fittings for smooth airflow.
- Understanding and using an Air Duct Calculator.
- Flexible Ductwork: Good? Bad? How does compression come into play?
- Ovalizing Sheet Metal Ductwork. Will it handle the same airflow as round?
- What are the effects of insulating your air distribution system?
- What are the effects of sealing your air distribution system?
Registration is closed for this event.