July 14, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am - Virtual Classroom
As a result of new requirements placed upon manufacturers, electronically commutated motors (ECM) are becoming prominent in equipment. What are these motors? How do they differ from PSC and shaded pole motors? What causes them to fail? How do you select the proper replacement? These and many other points will be discussed in this webinar.
Other questions addressed will be:
- What is an Electronically Commutated Motor (ECM)?
- All ECMs are variable speed, correct?
- What is a constant torque motor?
- What is a constant airflow motor?
- What causes ECMs to fail?
- Can an ECM overcome high static pressure?
- Do ECMs react the same way to dirty coils and filters as PSCs?
Registration is closed for this event.