April 06, 2023 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Johnstone Benton Harbor
With Air Conditioning season fast approaching, it’s time for service & install techs to learn the proper procedures for effective refrigerant recovery and system evacuation. In this class, students will learn the basics and also advanced techniques on how to increase speed during refrigerant recovery and system evacuation. This class is designed for the tech who is just starting out or the journeyman who wants to refine their processes further. Training will cover the use of Appion products and tools for use with refrigerant recovery and system evacuation.
• Why proper refrigerant recovery is required
• How to increase recovery speed by using Appion products
• Effective system evacuation techniques, and why they’re important
• How to know when proper evacuation levels have been achieved
• Getting the job done right – with the right tools
Includes: Study materials, class instruction and breakfast refreshments. 8:30am registration & refreshments. $49/pp
Instructor: Chris Scherer – ETS Group
Class Location: Johnstone Benton Harbor / 2106 M-139 • BH • 49022
Registration is closed for this event.