March 23, 2023 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am - Johnstone South Bend
In this course, participants will study the operation and design of zoning for residential forced air systems.
We will cover the basics for both retrofitting and for the installation of new construction of Resideo Residential Systems.
• How residential zoned systems operate
• Advantages of using zoned forced air systems over conventional systems
• Applications for using Zoning Panels and Kits
• Incorporating the use of zoning dampers and accessories
• How to setup return air arrangements for proper use
Includes: Study materials, class instruction and breakfast refreshments. 7:30am registration / $49pp
Location: Johnstone South Bend / 3220 Rosetta Place Dr • 46628
Registration is closed for this event.