October 05, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 7:00 pm - Pinnacle Center Hudsonville
The morning in-depth session will cover Near Boiler Piping to examine primary & secondary piping, required components, isolation valves, air & dirt separation. Residential DHW Water Heating with a Boiler to train for application decisions on combi boilers, indirect water heating, instantaneous generation with DHW storage; as well as sizing, and DHW design considerations. Also will cover Water Quality, its effects on the boiler system, water testing procedures and an action plan. Cost covers morning training, class instruction, training materials, full breakfast & lunch.
Morning Session: 7:30 registration & breakfast, 8AM-1PM, $149pp or $129pp if 2 or more from same company attend
• Boiler Piping & DHW Water Heating -Viessmann Instructor: Jody Samuell
• Fernox: Water Quality Testing & Results with an Action Plan -Fernox Instructor: Eric Grant
Optional Afternoon Sessions: 1PM-6PM – No extra cost, Free to all:
• Viessmann 100 Service, Programming & Maintenance -Tom Leyder
• Noburst Glycol: Measuring & Testing
• Tekmar Snowmelt Paramaters & Controls -Rob Buyze
• Navien Primary & Secondary System Piping -Dan McClary
• Seitron Combustion Analyzer Training -Jason Esteves
• And more!
Vendor Exhibits Tradeshow: -Free to all
• Hydronic Vendor Tradeshow: Over 50 Vendors! 1-7pm Featuring: Viessmann, Fernox, Resideo, Navien, Heat Controller, Diversitech, IntelliHot, Tekmar, AO Smith, Milwaukee, Rectorseal, Broan and many, many more!!
• Bonus Training Breakout Sessions
• Huge Doorprizes, Give-Aways, Appetizers, Cash Bar & More!
Registration is closed for this event.