February 08, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm - Johnstone Grand Rapids
Water heating technology has evolved over the past several years to include many new options and improvements that have surpassed much of the existing conventional equipment that is available in today’s market. This course is designed to introduce technicians to power vent and heat-pump type water heaters, as well as teach the participant how to size, select, and install water heating equipment for various applications.
- Power Vented versus conventional natural-draft water heaters – what to know
- Sizing and installing power vent water heaters
- Troubleshooting power vent water heaters
- How a heat pump water heater differs from electric water heaters
- Applications for heat pump water heaters
- Sizing and installation practices for heat pump water heaters
Class Includes: Study material, class instruction, refreshments. 8am registration. Class 8:30am-Noon.
Class Location: Johnstone Grand Rapids
Registration is closed for this event.