June 16, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm - Rio Park Event Center -SB
This course is designed to introduce HVAC technicians to commercial refrigeration equipment… primarily coolers and freezers.
An emphasis will be placed on how commercial refrigeration equipment differs from conventional air conditioning, including components and their functionality.
• Basic components that make up commercial refrigeration
• Understanding the defrost cycle for commercial coolers and freezers
• How head pressure controls are used on outdoor condensing units
• Metering device functionality
• Compressor controls
• Servicing and troubleshooting of the refrigeration system and electrical components
Class Includes: Study materials, class instruction, breakfast refreshments & boxed lunch. 7:30am registration & breakfast. Class 8am-Noon. $79.
Class Location: Rio Park Event Center / 3028 E Mishawaka Ave / South Bend, IN 46615
Registration is closed for this event.